On-line Abstract Due Date: From April 27 to July 31, 2021
The Scientific Committee of the The 15th Japanese and Korean Joint Conference on Surgery for Cerebral Stroke invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for presentations of the Meeting.
Abstracts should be submitted through only on-line abstract submission system.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- On-line Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 1. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line abstract submission system.
- 2. The abstract should be typed in English.
- 3. Tables and images are NOT allowed.
- 4. The abstract should be less than 300 words. Refer to the abstract format.
- 5. It is authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Submitters are responsible for every typing error in the abstract.
- 6. An acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- 7. The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author no later than July 5, 2021. Also it can be found on ‘My Page’ of the meeting website.
- 8. Upon acceptance of the abstracts, authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts at the Meeting as Oral or Poster presentations. Abstracts will be published in the Meeting Abstract Book only if the presenting author is registered for the Meeting with full payment
- * If on-line submission is not available, please contact the 13th JKJC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Oral Presentation
Presenter should prepare the presentation file in a MS Power Point format in English
Allocated presentation time is as below. (It will be changed.)
Session name Session code Presentation Discussion
Overruns just penalize the other presenter and will not be allowed. Chairpersons have been given instructions to curtail each presentation to the allotted with a bell. Presenters are asked to prepare slides in a Power Point format, and should check and save their final copy of the slides at the preview room at least 2 hours before presentation. This will guarantee each presenter to work property with the equipment on-site.
Must visit "Preview Room" before Presentation
Every presenter should visit “the session room” and check presentation file as a final version at least 2 hours before each session begins.
If the presentation file which was previously sent is not a final version, please place it with new one at “the preview room” at least 2 hours before each session begins.
Each session room will be furnished with a LCD projector and an Laptop computer, which is installed with Microsoft Power Point and Adobe PDF reader DC operated in Windows 7 or 10 (English version).
To avoid frequently occurring technical problems in the presentation, it is discouraged to bring your own computer (especially Macintosh laptop) unless your presentation requires it for special software and/or hardware. If it is unavoidable to use your own laptop, you should bring all the necessary adaptors which are compatible with our beam projector (RGB port). To ensure the compatibility you MUST check it at the session room 30 minutes before the session begins.