How to Register
Early registration has to be made no later than July 31, 2020. On-line registration is strongly recommended. If on-line registration is not available, please contact the JKJC2020 secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and the registration form will be mailed to you upon request. Fill out the form and send a fax to the following number +82-2-476-6719.
- On-line Registration
- On-line registration is highly recommended to all participants for the meeting on the official website. Participants who complete early registration process (before July 31, 2020) will benefit from a reduced registration fee. Each registrant is requested to register separately.
Early Registration Due date: July 31, 2020
- • For Registration, Please Sign-up first, and follow the process for registration.
- • The acknowledgement of registration will be sent to you via e-mail right after you complete the online registration.
(Before or on July 31, 2020)
|Late & On-site Registration
(After July 31, 2020)
|Regular Participant||KRW 300,000||KRW 400,000|
|Resident / Student / Nurse||KRW 100,000||KRW 150,000|
|Accompanying Person||KRW 50,000||KRW 100,000|
※ Registration fee includes
: Name badge, Abstract Book, Luncheon Seminar, Welcome Reception, Presidential Banquet
All prices are only quoted in Korean Won (￦). Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
Registrations received without payment will not be processed or confirmed until payment has been received in full.
► Credit Card
VISA, American Express, Master Card and JCB credit cards will be accepted. Please indicate the credit card details on the Registration Form.
► Bank Transfer
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the conference and the name of the participant, as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed. Participants are also requested to send a copy of the bank remittance receipt with their registration form to the Conference Secretariat by email email@example.com or by fax at +82-2-476-6719.
Bank drafts and personal checks WILL NOT be accepted as payment.
Bank Transfer should be made to the following account,
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Bank branch address||51 Sogong-ro(Hoehyeon-dong 1-ga), Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Account Name||Korean Society of Cerebrovascular Surgeons|
2. All bank remittance charges will be paid by participants.
3. A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be faxed to the Congress Secretariat.
4. Please ensure the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
Any cancellation of registration must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +82-2-476-6719 and will be subject to the following conditions:
|Cancellation received a week prior to July 31||Full refund|
|Cancellation received from August 27||10% refund|
|Cancellation received after August 28||No refund|